Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Live-Blogging the NBA Draft

At roughly 5:27 Pacific time tomorrow (Thursday), I will be live-blogging ESPN's coverage of the NBA Draft. The draft will be roughly 87 minutes old by then but I plan on treating it like a live event through the miracle of the DVR. My job and the L.A. traffic will keep me from starting sooner.

I've never live-blogged before. I don't even know if the hyphen is necessary. But I promise...it will be fun.

UPDATE: I have other things to do. I will not be blogging the draft. Sorry. But the Wolves got Corey Brewer! Cool.

2 comments:

Jason said...

LIVE-BLOG! BLOG-LIVE! LIVE BLOG! BLOG LIVE!

Guess who's going to audition for _er_ _rif__n's CR_OS__O_DS! on Monday! Me.

Jason said...

Uh. Here I am. Is this where the live-blogging is happening?

Anyone?

Hello?