Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Have Questions

Why hasn't the song Lido Shuffle by Boz Scaggs received more attention, historically?

When did all the morning rush hour traffic abandon southbound Western Avenue, from Hollywood to the 10? My commute is so smooth these days. (The afternoon still sucks.)

How happy am I that the Timberwolves didn't pull off one of those rumored Kevin Garnett trades?

How scared am I that it still might happen?

Have you heard LIDL REBL yet? I like it. Sort of sounds like Stump (of "How much is the fish? Does the fish have chips? fame).

Did you know that I want an iPhone for my birthday (coming up in 76 days)?

How happy am I that, yesterday, I broke my record time for completing the Monsters and Critics online crossword puzzle? I demolished the record. It was 4:28. Completed yesterday's in 3:39.

Were you aware that only selected Kinko's locations have videoconferencing capabilities?

No comments: