Friday, February 16, 2007

What Should I Do?

(First of all, don't forget about the internet's second best poetry blog.)

I've been suffering from a short-term case of blogger's block. I've been trying to come up with an interesting thing to write about, to get my reader(s) through a long Friday.

I could write about last night's sad and touching episode of The Office.

Or I could mention how, after months of knowing I lived two blocks away from a clean, well-equipped, picturesque pair of basketball courts, it finally occurred to me this morning that I should go buy a basketball and actually play on those courts.

Or I could write about how I just enjoyed a toasted cinnamon bagel (with melty butter), accompanied by a Diet Coke with Lime (on ice) and how the whole thing worked perfectly.

Or I could write about contemplative I've been lately.

Or I could encourage you to look at all of these pictures, one by one.

Or I could write about how I'm watching this 5-part Harry Nilsson documentary on Youtube.

Or how I don't miss the greater Santa Monica/West L.A. area as much as I thought I would when I moved 14 miles east.

Or I could urge you to ask Jason a question. He's looking for them.

Or I could come up with some sort of list. Yes, that's what I'll do. I'll be back later.

No comments: