Monday, February 05, 2007

and the story was whatever was the song what it was

Today has been a full day at work. Multiple meetings, big documents, mass e-mails. Little time for thoughtful blogging or thoughtless musing. Not even time for lunch!

But that's okay. I spent (most of) the weekend with someone special. I got real close to the ocean. I learned that I'm not the only one who makes a good mix CD.

(for proof, how could I ignore this song all my adult life?. Or this one?)

(By the way - Billy - great job on the national anthem yesterday! You too Prince.)

Somewhere in the whole weekend there were chicken wings and unlocked doors and bad pizza and good omelets and quick dental work and an unsolved(!) Saturday NY Times crossword . But yeah there was all that specialness too.

No comments: