Monday, February 19, 2007

Picture Day











Not to brag but over at a poem every 3 or 4 days for the rest of my life, there have been 4 new poems posted in the last 4 days! Yes, I'm catching up for a few missed postings. Plus, if you scroll down far enough, you'll see a (purely fictional) poem about this man:










The second half of the NBA season starts tonight (technically the last 42% of the season) and the Timberwolves are currently the #8 (and last) playoff team in the West. Let's hope it stays that way or gets better.










(Before I go too far, I should credit Daniel Clowes for the drawing at the top of this post.)









I really want to post a picture of my cat Lily. You see, earlier today, I took her to the vet. She had been limping and had appeared to injure her paw. The diagnosis? Ingrown nail with infection. So she has to wear a kitty-paw-cast for a few days. It's so cute. And sad. But there's someone in Silverlake who borrowed my camera and I might not get it back until the weekend when I go this someone's Oscar party. Anyway, Lily should be better soon. Wish her well.











Here's Gilbert Arenas improvising and dunking from a trampoline during an All-Star game timeout.
















Ever wonder whatever happened to Valley Girl star Deborah Foreman? Or do you just want to know her yoga lesson schedule?

And finally... Lake Harriet in winter:

No comments: