Thursday, August 30, 2007

Goodbye Georgia, Hello Verdana

Today is a new day. I've redesigned Blueprint Blue. New font. New colors. New quote. everywhere you look: new style.

New links.

Some old links, deleted (doesn't mean I don't like you).

Most importantly: no more serifs.

Please tell me if the gray background annoys you.

When I was 19, I liked a girl named Lynn. She told me that a test of whether a person was cool and worth knowing was how they spelled gray: gray or grey. People who spelled it "grey" she told me, they were cool and likely British or at least influenced by the Brits, an Anglophile perhaps.

I liked her so I spelled it grey for years. I got over that affectation. Today, I go with gray.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always spelled it "grey." And, yes, you are uncool if you spell it otherwise.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I like the new design... very sleek.

Jason said...

I like the new design. And it's gray in the United States.