- I have huge eyebrows.
- I'm leaning against a truck. It's not my truck. I don't have a truck.
The Twins lost Game 1 to Oakland. I know someone in Oakland. She has a dog and parents who favor gag gifts. I know someone near Oakland. She has no pets and believes in tough love. I know a third person near Oakland. Her apartment is messy but her intentions are pure. I know one other person near Oakland. He's impulsive and not to be relied upon.
Wait. I know one more person near Oakland. Actually I knew this person. Never mind.
I received some good news. The news will remain secret until more details are ready. Let's just say that a little bit more of b.p.blue's writing will receive exposure. I may make some enemies this time however. Damn. I don't need any more enemies.
I was called an egomaniac recently. Me? I've thought deep and long about this. Let's consider the facts:
1. I have a blog in which I talk about myself but not really.
2. I wrote a rap about myself. The rap has three unique verses and two slightly different courses. It's called My Name Is (Ali).
3. I'm writing a screenplay about someone with my name but not my life.
4. I keep forgetting to give to charity.
5. I sometimes forget to ask you how your life is going. But then I remember.
6. Roughly 27% of my fiction is really about me. Doesn't seem excessive.
7. My rap is excellent. Ask me to sing it for you.
Yes, I am an egomaniac.
(One more thing: I have an opinion about something that happened in the news recently that is so crazy, so contrary, so off-putting that I just can't express it here.)