Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday, I stayed home sick from work and discovered that my blog is written at the junior high reading level.

Today, I have declined an opportunity to have fun in Santa Monica because my throat feels rougher than a.... than a...
(no metaphor really works here; yeah I've thought of a few but they're really labored and sort of lame, so I'll just say my throat feels really really sore.)

Yesterday, I saw my first ever basketball game at Staples Center in Los Angeles (Thanks Jason). The Clippers beat the Knicks. Stephon Marbury made a surprise appearance (the crowd murmured; they did.) There's nothing like experiencing a live sporting event while numbed out on DayQuil.

Today, I rummaged through three rather depressing years of tax returns, to find some needed documents.

Yesterday, I ate a soft pretzel.

Today, I ate hard pretzels.

No comments: