Monday, November 05, 2007

Yes, I Did Enjoy It

I wanted to write something long and well-constructed. Actually, I did write something like that this morning in my notebook over coffee. But... the notebook is in the car and the car is far away. Instead, I'll just make a list: 5 more random things about me:

1. I once owned a wagon but never a sled.
2. Fog is my friend.
3. The song Joy by Lucinda Williams fills me with joy, despite its joyless subject matter.
4. I used to own rechargeable lithium AA batteries. Two of them.
5. I get easily bored at work meetings. Which makes the non-boring meetings that much better.

Okay that was a lame experiment. Let's try something else. Actually, no. I should just stop writing and come back when I have something to say.

(actually - here's a 6th random thing:

I once started a completely fake blog, written from the point of view of someone that was most certainly not me (someone never identified in the fake blog). The fake blog is still out there. It hasn't been updated in a long time. Can you find it?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW IT! Your fake blog, that is.