Monday, November 27, 2006

Links As Ifs

If you're interested in a long drawn-out multi-blog debate about which basketball statistican is smarter, go here or here or here. I could read this stuff all day and dream of it all night - that's how fascinating I find this debate. And yes Blink's Malcolm Gladwell is involved.

If you want to see a great underrated film that's in theaters now, go see this one.

If you want to read Thomas Dolby's blog, you should do so.

If you want to read a Deadspin post with a headline that may be the funniest thing I've heard while half-watching a football game, go here. I know it's referring to Glendale, Arizona but still...

If you want to go to a Google-related site that will further change the world, this is the one for you.

And this stuff is goooood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No new blog for a week! What has this blogger been doing with his time? Where are my funny links and quips? Pictures? I love me some pictures.

Anonymous said...

pictures? you want pictures?

go to google images

type in a word

hit return

...pictures!