This being the season of really good almost-perfect comedies, I feel compelled to determine for you the maximum number of times a person is allowed to see these comedies in the theater before being labelled an obsessive:
- Talladega Nights: 5 times in 4 weeks (I'm allowed 3 more viewings in the next 3 weeks)
- Little Miss Sunshine: 3 times in 4 weeks (I'm allowed 2 more viewings in the next 2 weeks)
- Clerks II (yes you read that correctly!): 2 times in 6 weeks (I have one left before my next birthday)
- The 60s was a pretty good decade for music
- It's hard to argue with # 1.
- But I will argue with #1. My joke yesterday notwithstanding, Suzanne by Leonard Cohen (#41) or Be My Baby by The Ronettes (#5) or that one good Stones song could easily be #1. Try A Little Tenderness by Otis Redding or Santeria by Sublime aren't bad either.
- Still, #1 is not a bad song. A little sappy but then what isn't?
- Where was Carrie Anne by the Hollies?