This is what I have to say about the NBA Finals:
1. It never happened.
2. If it did indeed happen, I'm glad Gary Payton got his ring.
3. Avery Johnson, you need to chill.
4. Shaq, you were better than people say.
5. Dwyane, you were not as good as they say.
6. Dirk, be assertive.
7. It never happened.
This is what I have to say about World Cup soccer:
1. Go Sweden! Kick some German ass.
This is what I have to say about Phoenix:
This is what I have to say about airplanes:
1. The leg room is okay. We need more arm room.
2. To people sitting behind me: If you cough, cover up your mouth.
3. Better movies, please.
And finally, a list:
Top 9 Airports I Have Been In the Past 36 Days
1. Minneapolis-St. Paul. God's airport.
2. LAX. They always underrate you.
3. Las Vegas. Good food.
4. Ontario, CA. Sleek
5. Chicago O'Hare. Consistent.
6. Burbank, CA. Quaint.
7. Phoenix. Too big. Contain yourself.
8. Oakland. Whatever,
9. Chicago Midway. What the fuck?