Saturday, June 18, 2005

Change Is Good

I'm updating today. On a weekend! This is so my fan base doesn't have to look at the same boring obscure entry for another day.

It's a lovely Santa Monica day. We sold our rarely-used elliptical machine to a nice couple of folk. They wore flip-flops and drove a truck.

Last night we were treated to yet another fine Captain Creamsicle's Laughateers improv comedy show. Our friend Lisa's the funniest one (bottom picture, rop row, 2nd from right). She combines the comic timing of Will Ferrell, the range of Julia Sweeney, and the surprise factor of Gil Gottfried in his prime. And yes John, the guy right below her really did play the son on that forgotten nineties series Sherman Oaks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Ali,

More writings please. I'm so bored here in Nebraska with my stupid host family. Your blog cheers me upwards.

Ali said...

I know for a fact that you're not in Nebraska. I saw you on the corner of 18th and Wilshire just this morning, playing your harp, busking for change. I tossed you a quarter from my car. But you ignored me for I was not driving a PT Cruiser.