Monday, November 10, 2008

I Measure Outcomes

You might ask yourself. Or you might ask me. What's up with the new photo? The one with the purple wall. The one where I'm "candidly" looking up. The one with the exaggerated dimples. Hey - sometimes one must experiment. Risks must be taken.

Some random stuff:

Pandora is awesome. So so awesome.

Yesterday I made reference to a Spike Lee student film. This is it. I wish to see it again. It's pretty great.

(You should know I have a critical "blind spot" when it comes to Spike Lee. As far as I'm concerned: He has done no wrong. He can do no wrong. I used to have a refrigerator magnet of his head. If anyone knows where it is...)


(Yes - even that movie. And that one too. All of them - brilliant!)

(But especially this one. If anyone knows where I can find the She's Gotta Have It soundtrack please let me know. It's more important to me than the refrigerator magnet.)

For those of you who don't know, I have a Facebook page. Just search my name. If you don't know it, email me. In recent days I'm actually using it - providing pointless "news" updates and cleverly commenting on random photographs and ignoring invitations to join political "groups."

Note to inviters: I likely agree 100% with all of your political views (no on Prop. 8, yes on Obama, free Al Franken, etc.) It's just that I do not believe in the concept of "group." Not yet at least.

If you have to see one It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia episode this season, this is the one to see (at least until the Dayman / Nightman musical hits the air.)

I'm listening to a Pavement song from near the end of their time together (chosen by Pandora for its musical similarity to Magnetic Fields, a similarity which doesn't really exist but okay). You could hear it all coming to a halt. Now they're playing Andrew Bird on the Vampire Weekend "station." Makes a little more sense. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just go here. It's so cool - like Last FM with forethought. And genomes.

And now I hear this song, which I almost forgot about:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pepe Silvia? There is no Pepe Silvia!