1. Ate an awesome breakfast scramble on a patio.
2. Toured a historic house.
3. Noticed the kitchen fixtures.
4. Sold 9 CDs from 3 different decades at Amoeba. Made 20 bucks.
5. Walked in circles at IKEA.
6. Heard a Steely Dan song in a Starbucks. Strangely this has never happened before.
7. Watched "The Nightman Cometh" episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia two more times. 8. Couldn't get "the troll toll" song out of my head.
9. Put on a shirt I haven't worn since Minnesota.
10. Bought two kinds of cheese - one hard and one soft - at Whole Foods. For the party. Got a baguette too.
11. Drove to Santa Ana.
12. Saw an old friend for the first time since 1990.
13. Celebrated another friend's birthday.
14. Comforted a condo complex cat after the sprinklers freaked the cat out.
15. Sat on a leather chair and closed my eyes and listened to Richard Marx. Okay I just tried to listen. Eventually my eyes had to open.
16. Ate one of my two cheeses and three of someone else's.
17. Ate a cupcake - part of a fish-and-rocks-themed cupcake birthday cake.
18. Recalled some poolside memories from younger days with Katinka and Matt.