Sunday, March 16, 2008

44 4-word Sentences

The winds are high. It's a lazy day. Last night was cold. Today belongs to basketball. Going to a movie. A Hard Day's Night. At the New Beverly. The seats are uncomfortable. The prices are low. Finished the crossword puzzle. Sunday New York Times. Read a rock bio. It's about Warren Zevon. I liked his music. The Envoy was brilliant. As was Excitable Boy. He died too young. The book is interesting. Written by his ex-wife. He was an archetype. The sensitive tough guy. More sensitive than tough. Addicted to hard liquor. Then came his clarity. Addicted to 12 steps. Addicted to unattainable girlfriends. It's a fascinating story. My final four picks. In the east Tennessee. USC in the Midwest. The south, Michigan State. Drake in the west. Three upsets, I know. No number one seeds. One obvious sentimental pick. Been a good day. We went to Glendale. Ate at The Habit. Mocha malt was good. The sun was strong. My eyes are tired. But I won't sleep. Until I get tired. Until it gets dark.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked this post. I loved it, actually. Four words is enough. Enough to say anything. More is possible, obviously. But four is enough.

Unknown said...

^^^^English nerd right here. I loved this post. Also enjoyed anonymous' comment. Contractions are one word? Phase apostrophes out then! That could happen someday. Already happens online daily.

Tetraword sentences are difficult. Reminds me of facebook. Status games trend periodically. One requires tetraword sentences.

Arise in a madhouse. What sentence gets blurted?

Never know what works. Usually stick with basics.

"What the heck happened?"