Thursday, May 29, 2008

(Thurs)day

There's no excuse really. For not writing for so long. It's not like I've been busy. It's not like there hasn't been any down time.

I'm back from Seattle. There, I attended some meetings, stayed at a great hotel, had some fine French food, saw some waterfalls, and went to a Mariners game (they won.)

I highly recommend Virgin America airlines. Sure, the car rental shuttle driver "joked" that there's nothing virginal about America. But anyway they give you video games and cable TV and lots of medium-strength music to listen to.

Today, I'm back at the office. The campus is sleepy, save for the cranes and bulldozers. The phones have been silent. The email has been dormant. I have 20 minutes left here today. Which means I can leave right now.

1 comment:

Jason said...

...and nothing on TV tonight - June 5, 2008 - nothing at all...