Thursday, May 15, 2008

Quince de Mayo

It's hot again.

I'm going to Seattle next week. Can't wait. I spent two memorable stints there, once in '96 for work and once in '99-'00 for the Millennium. It's the city of constant sunshine and no rain, the green city of hills and espresso-scented bookstores. Should be fun. In between the conference sessions on student retention and residential campuses, I'll sneak out and walk the streets of downtown, contemplating the ifs.

I think I'm in love with my new Miquelrius notebook. Between Pau Gasol and the NoteBook 4 Eco, Spain is on fire!

I promise you it's coming soon - my new definitive proclamation of the greatest song of all time. It will be a detailed entry, full of elaborate justifications, detailed lyrical analysis, seemingly superfluous put-downs of other songs, and a mirthful celebration of a song that may be the most beautiful, important thing ever.

What song is it? You'll just have to wait (wait wait wait wait).

2 comments:

Jason said...

What happened to the strangest things anyone said to you nos. 7 to 1?

"Jamiroquai is awsome," has to be my favorite.

Jason said...

^e