Thursday, May 19, 2005

Floating

As of tomorrow, I'll have 1.05 jobs, instead of 1.3. It's easier that way. More time for blogging, too.

Floating is cool. I like things that float. My diploma is floating in a glass frame. Clouds are floating in the sky. Buoys. Rubber ducks. Hot air balloons. Floating.

So do I have to watch tonight's CSI episode because Quentin Tarantino is directing? Or can I continue to shut myself off from the crime scene investigating genre, much as I've shut myself off from fictionalized science? No, I think I'll watch it.

That was a very nice basketball game last night. And I'm not talking about Detroit-Indiana. Can we just have Dallas and Phoenix play a best of 15 for the championship?

Frontispiece, the definition: an ornamental façade

Frontispiece, the reference: Arrested Development, Season 1, the "In God We Trust" episode (aka Nevernude).

No comments: