Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Leadership

The script is shaping up. Next step: note cards. I’ve never used note cards in my life. But I am stridently marching toward the note card kingdom, not looking back. I have grown as a human being.

The progress we made can be summed up (without giving away too much) as: 1) Why didn’t we think of putting B in D1 before? Character arc meshing with story arc; 2) Yes, the journalist is a device, but why wouldn’t there be a journalist?; and 3) The Airplane Hangar.

I correctly picked the winner of “Best in Show” at yesterday’s Westminster Dog Show. I knew it would be the pointer. Yes, I had a 1-in-7 chance of being right just by guessing, but I think I have a good eye.

Is it too early to organize the Springsteen for President in 2008 campaign? This is something I think about every few weeks. But I can’t wait too long before doing something about it.

I drank a drink called “Leadership” yesterday. It's so new it's not even on the website yet: http://www.glaceau.com/ It’s had an effect. I feel like taking the helm, steering the ship. I also feel like sleeping.

No comments: