Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dizzy

Yes, six days is a long time. I should do this more often.

If it isn't obvious yet, I enthusiastically recommend There Will Be Blood.

How come Paul Simon's best love songs are about Carrie Fisher? Hearts and Bones... Graceland. Both touching and moving (as in mobile, not as in touching). Both title tracks. Why hasn't he written any perfect love songs about Edie Brickell? I'll be patient. It could still happen.

Congratulations to my friend Cynthia in Michigan. Twin boys!

I'm giving up premium cable. I'm embracing oatmeal and maybe Netflix.

I feel like it will all be good.


For you Los Angeles readers, go check out the Julius Shulman exhibit at the Los Angeles Central Library. I got to listen to him talk about his photography on Sunday in a small crowded room in Santa Monica. It was fun.

No comments: